Saturday 30 August 2014

A Thank You to 3B

We're coming to the end of the summer holidays and I'd just like to say thank you to all of the children and parents of 3B who have made this is a great first year at the school for me. I'm looking forward to my new challenge of moving up to year 4 with 4B and taking on the role of Art Coordinator.

I'd also just like to thank everyone for such lovely cards and gifts. They really mean a lot and I was incredibly humbled by everybody's kindness.

A huge thank you must also go to the group of parents who generously treated me with vouchers to a local art shop (Fielders, in Wimbledon). This was an incredibly generous and thoughtful gift and is hugely appreciated. I managed to get down to the shop over the holidays and thought I'd leave a picture here of some of the goodies that I purchased. Some of these have already been used for new classroom decorations!

Thank you once again and I wish everyone a fantastic new academic year.
DB.

No comments:

Post a Comment